Robert J. Fedor Esq.
Robert J. Fedor Esq.
800-579-0997 (Toll Free)
312-836-9096 (Chicago Office)
With over 20 years of experience in representing businesses and individuals before all types of Internal Revenue Service proceedings, whether it be administrative or before the United States Bankruptcy Court, the United States Tax Court, one of the United States District Courts or a U.S. Court of Appeals, Robert J. Fedor leads this 8 member firm with his expertise in tax and tax-related matters. Mr. Fedor's experience has provided him with a vast understanding of tax related issues, spanning from tax litigation, IRS collections, criminal tax defense, as well as other tax controversy and bankruptcy related matters.
Mr. Fedor holds a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Dayton. He earned his law degree from the University of Dayton School of Law and is a member of the American Bar Association, and its Tax Sub-Committee, the Ohio State Bar Association, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association and Chicago Bar Association. He is a member in good standing of the bars of the State of Ohio, United States Tax Court, United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois and the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice
- 80% Tax
- 10% Bankruptcy
- Business & Commercial
- Litigation & Appeals
- 75% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- U.S. Tax Court, 1990
- Ohio, 1989
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1990
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
- J.D. - 1989
- University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
- Major: Political Science
- Tax Issues in Ohio Divorces, Ohio CPA Journal, Vol. 61 No. 1, 2002
- Ohio Accounting Show, Ohio Society of CPA's, 1998 - Present
- Annual Federal Taxation Seminar, Youngstown State University, 1998 - 1999
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, Tax Sub-Committee, 1990 - Present
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 1991 - Present
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 1991 - Present
- Chicago Bar Association, Member, 2007 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, 1995 - Present